A CAREER TO FIT YOUR STYLE
If you love working with kids and want a fun career with lots of room for growth, join Chiquicuts, and work with a dynamic salon team. Be part of one of the newest salon chains in Canada, and enjoy a variety of opportunities, including stylist, receptionist or management positions
Benefits may include (varies by location):
- Outstanding pay
- Comprehensive salary
- Training for recent Beauty School grads
- Paid vacations
At Chiquicuts you can start a career with real chances for advancement. A clear path to success, because
- We know our success depends on a team of quality people delivering quality haircare services, every time.
- We invest the time in you from the get-go, to make sure you get the training you need to stay on top of the latest styles.
- We encourage your creativity. We’ll bring out skills you probably didn’t know you had. People skills. Selling skills. Service skills. We’ll build your confidence.
- We want you to grow. As a star performer, you choose the direction: to Assistant Manager, Manager, Supervisor, Regional Manager, Area Supervisor.
- We offer competitive hourly wage and commission to our stylist along with comprehensive library of educational videos to learn the latest cuts, styling techniques & trends, as well as product knowledge and business-building skills
Education is at the heart of Chiquicuts, both for our employees and for our customers. Whether you are a recent Beauty School graduated or an experienced master stylist, we’ll train you with everything you need to know to become an expert in children’s haircaree, so you can pass on your knowledge to our customers and promote good grooming habits from an early age. With comprehensive initial training for all employees, as well as on-going training and continuing education workshops throughout the year, Chiquicuts will give you the appropriate level of training you need to ensure a successful and rewarding career.
A career with growth potential
Is this you?
- You’re creative.
- You’re passionate about what you do.
- You’re determined to be the best.
- You see hairstyling as artistic expression.
- You know hard work brings reward.
- You’re convinced that all you need is opportunity.
- You’re a personable team person.
- You’re making a career choice, not just looking for a job.
- You’re our kind of person.