- Please let your party guests know that their hair must be washed the night before and detangled before their visit.
- Nails should be free of nail polish before arriving at the party.
- Keep a list with the home phone and cell numbers of all your guests.
- Before the party, check to see if any of your young guests have any type of allergies.
- Bring a cooler to keep your beverages cold. We suggest boxed drinks as they are easy to carry and dispose of.
- Please do not bring ice-cream cakes, as we only have a small fridge
- Remember to bring disposable cutlery, cups, plates and napkins.
- Bring some empty boxes so you can easily carry presents home with you. A box can hold many gift bags.
If your party package includes a fashion show, be sure to advise the other parents and ask them to arrive early when picking up the kids so that they can join the fun. Tell them to bring their cameras so the little fashionistas can stroll down the catwalk to camera flashes and lots of attention! LEARN MORE+
Want to have something sweet but don't want to deal with leftover cake? Consider ordering cake pop or cupcakes. bakemob.com is a great way to go. They are beautifully decorated and delicious. Choose from a large selection and you can even custom order them. Orders can be as small as 8 to 12 cupcakes, which is just perfect! Visit their site at Bake Mob or call direct at: 613 224 0166
Bring your video camera and have your camera ready, with a lot of memory and fully charged. With the excitement, many parents forget this and end up taking pictures with their cell phone. This is an important event and having nice pictures is a must! Take pictures of each child, and a group photo, so you can share them by email. It makes a great souvenir!
Have a princess drop by your party and celebrate with your little one. Imagine the expression on the face of your little girl when her favourite princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc.) arrives at the salon to share a story, play and celebrate with her. LEARN MORE+
Arrange for your party to arrive in style in a luxurious limousine. Have the parents drop the kids off at your house and surprise them with a limo and chauffeur at your door. We have made exclusive arrangements with DG Limousine services and they will pick up and drop the kids off at our salon. Your party guests will be treated like royalty, creating memories to last a lifetime. LEARN MORE+ 613 327 2851
Remember to keep an umbrella handy on Fall days.
Since you are in the party tips section, don't forget the party tips ($). It's always nice to let staff members know you appreciated their service.